Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Cardigan PEI

Hi All,
I just stopped at an internet cafe for the first time but unfortunately I can't upload pictures. It's a rainy day so I'm traveling south along the shore of King's County.The island is divided into three counties: you guessed it - Prince, Queen, and King counties.
They predict sunny days tomorrow and Thursday so I hope to get set up somewhere on the shore so I can enjoy the sun.
Hope you are all well and thanks for all your comments. It's really fun to read them and helps me not feel so far from home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Judy, Beautiful photos! Sounds like your trip is fabulous. I saw a mother bear with a cub along the Bear Lake road in RMNP on Labor Day. We had the whole clan at Sprague Lake for a barbecue. The grandkids loved it.

Regards,
Bob

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy,
Am following your travels and enjoying it very much. Your pictures and narrative are just great.Very cool nights here in Maine and must be there also. Looking to see you this month.
Dennis